I was tired of my shit. I had to kick my mañana habit. That’s something a friend taught me, the tomorrow habit. As in, I’ll do it tomorrow. Countless tomorrows have come and gone and still. Lists go unchecked. Dreams go unfulfilled. I go nowhere. Today is the tomorrow when I take action. Whatever it is you’re doing (or not doing), take a moment to set yourself up for success. Update your resume. Secure a volunteer gig. Connect with another human being. Talk to your people. Ring the alarm. Today is the tomorrow you kick your own ass.”–Beth Hallman, Bethhallman.com
Voz: Here are my two cents…
- The Anti-Dalai Lama Protests: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Under the Berkeley Skies-Day 39: Brazil you suck!
- Under the Berkeley Skies-Day 38: Voting, Rights, & Spaniards!
- Dear Forbes: This Is Why Iggy Azalea Doesn’t “Run” Hip-Hop
- ‘To Those Who Would Call Me a Thug or Worse …’
- 2013 in review-Thank you!
Vida: Mamihood, Recipes, Inspiration, Lifestyle
- Under The Berkeley Skies-Day 22: I heart you!
- Under The Berkeley Skies-Day 10: The Party’s over!
- Under The Berkeley Skies-Day 3: Lesson Learned